Adopted 18th Sept 1998, updated 27th September 2002, and again October 2019
1. The Dynamics Days Europe Advisory Committee solicits, evaluates and selects proposals for the upcoming Dynamics Days meetings.
2. When a proposal for Dynamics Days has been selected, its principal organizer shall be appointed to the Committee. Furthermore, the Advisory Committee can appoint new members with two thirds majority; candidates are nominated by the members of the Committee. One member of the Advisory Committee is appointed as a representative of the EPS Statistical and Nonlinear Physics Division.
3. Membership term for the members of the Committee is for a period of three consecutive European Dynamics Days, ending at the end of the third. Extensions for consecutive periods are possible by two thirds majority vote from all members.
4. The Committee appoints one of its members as chair who is the central agency to organize communication among Committee members and to collect, validate, and file the results of its actions, and another as chair elect who assists the chair and takes over the chair at the end of the chair's three years term.
5. After a proposal for the next meeting is accepted, the local organizing committee runs the Dynamics Days program until completion of the meeting, drawing upon the Advisory Committee as well as any other members selected by the local organizing committee as the advisory board for the meeting.
6. In evaluating a proposal, the Committee places special emphasis on securing support for order of 20 or so worthy participants with no other means of support (Eastern and Central Europe in particular).
7. The title "Dynamics Days Europe", the final decision to appoint organizers for the meeting for any given year and other issues related to the continuation and existence of European Dynamics Days remain with the Committee, to be decided by simple majority of those answering the chair's opinion poll.
8. Giving away the title or terminating the Dynamics Days Europe series requires two thirds majority of all Committee members.